Within the New Zealand Breastfeeding Alliance (NZBA) resources are generally free of charge however some exceptions are also listed below.
Please note, the NZBA charges postage and includes an invoice with internet banking details with each order. Orders can be placed by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, post the order to the New Zealand Breastfeeding Alliance (NZBA) with a self-addressed, postage paid envelope/bag to:
PO Box 20-454
Bishopdale, Christchurch 8543
Overseas orders are charged for resources and postage. Contact the NZBA direct for more information.
- NZBA Resource Price List
- The Ten Steps to Successful Breastfeeding
- Being Baby Friendly
- Skin to Skin Contact - Kiri ki te Kiri Posters (A2)
- Breastfeeding Journey Poster
- Celebrate Matariki
- Rooming In - how to do it safely
- Skin to Skin Contact - Kiri ki te kiri Brochures
- Breastfeeding a family affair in all cultures - Poster
- Breastfeeding protects against diabetes, heart disease and obesity - Poster
- Breastfeeding Wheel
- Baby Friendly Hospital Initiative (BFHI) Pocket Cards
- National Strategic Plan of Action for Breastfeeding