Job Vacancy - Office Manager
The role will include coordination of the Baby Friendly Hospital Initiative in maternity services.
The successful applicant requires:
- previous Office Management experience
- proficiency in MYOB & general accounting experience
- proficiency in Microsoft Office applications especially Word and Excel
- knowledge of Te Tiriti o Waitangi and models of practice that ensure services are responsive to the needs of Māori
- ability to work independently with attention to detail
Familiarity in health service delivery in NZ would be an advantage. The position is based in Christchurch.
Please submit a current Curriculum Vitae and covering letter with three recent work referees via post or email to [email protected]
Applications close on midnight Sunday 2 April 2023.